What is EFT? (video)Sep 01, 2021 2021-09-01 21:25
What is EFT? (video)
What is EFT? (video)
What is EFT and how can it help me?
EFT is as if acupuncture and neuroscience had a baby! You’re tapping on pressure points while talking about an emotional problem. When you allow these emotions and feelings to come forward while tapping, it tells your fight or flight system you’re ok and it is safe to let them go! EFT reduces or takes away the negative connection to a memory, event, feeling, experience so it is no longer a threat!
Through EFT you can release your internal blocks, both physical and mental.
EFT Can Help to:
• Relieve stress and promote general relaxation
• Release and transform painful, uncomfortable or “negative” emotions like anxiety, sadness, anger, guilt, frustration, etc.
• Improve or even eliminate some types of physical discomfort or pain
• Heal the effects of emotional trauma whether you remember the incident or not and whether the emotional trauma came from one event or many
• Diminish cravings for food and addictive substances
• Resolve financial blocks and help us change our financial behaviour
• Address relationship problems
• Resolve emotional eating and weight issues
• Ameliorate or relieve symptoms from diagnosed medical conditions
• Relieve phobias and other fears, irrational or otherwise
• Relieve the symptoms of PTSD
• Foster better sleep and sleep habits
• Increase self-esteem, clear-thinking, positive feelings and a sense of greater peace
• Improve performance (artistic, professional, athletic, sexual, etc.)
• Maximize creativity, visioning, and goal setting
• Increase energy and productivity
• Empower children, parents and families
• Benefit the lives of animals
• Promote spiritual growth, self-empowerment and confidence
• Move us beyond self-limiting beliefs and open us towards greater possibilities
• And so much more…
What happens in an EFT session?
During the session, we focus on your initial concern, identify the root cause and connection to your history as well as locating where you’re holding onto it in your body (for example; you might feel tightness in your back or knots in your stomach). We then focus on positive affirmations on what you would like to change, altering the negative thought process or limiting beliefs to positive ones.
Each round of tapping may take between 3-5 minutes and the number of rounds of tapping will depend on how deep your emotional pain point runs. Typically, my clients find that after 1-3 rounds of tapping, their initial concern does not bother them anymore.
If you’re interested in finding out more CLICK HERE OR Contact Me directly.